1. To copy or transfer files to six tasks simultaneously.
Criteria operations with files:
- "Source folder" - folder where files will be transferred, and "Destination Folder" - a folder where files will be transferred;
- File extensions;
- Copy or transfer files;
- Overwriting files with the same name;
- The possibility to create destination folder subfolders with names - file creation dates. This file will be recorded in this newly created subfolder of "the destination".
2. To work with FTP-servers is recommended to use the FTPDrive.
Complete the work with FTP-servers will be implemented in the next versions.
3. Selecting the "Startup Programs" to launch the program with the launch of the operating system.
4. Ability to pay program to the system tray (near the clock at the bottom right of the screen), and the program will run in the background.
5. Select a language program. Available in English, Russian and Ukrainian.
6. Cleaning (reset) the number of copied (transferred) files.
7. Reset program settings to the default settings.
8. Running tasks is done separately for each task.
9. In the demo is only one task to perform without limitations in functionality. In the registered version is available while six tasks that can be done simultaneously.
10. In order to prevent damage to the operating system and installed programs, files, the program prohibited transactions with folders: C:\, C:\Windows\, C:\Program Files\, C:\Program Files (x86)\. True these restrictions do not apply to subfolders of these directories. So working with these folders, if necessary, should be very careful!
11. Access to some folders is only possible if you start as an Administrator.
12. All changes to the program settings are saved automatically.
13. If a full-featured version of the program displays a message that the license file is corrupted, then you must run the program with Administrator privileges.
The program "FileTransporter" designed for file operations (copying and transfer) to set selection criteria (file extension) and the execution interval
(time repeat surgery).
The program "Dates Intervals" is designed to count the intervals of days according to the given criterion (number of days).
Drawing 1 Drawing 2
Basic possibilities of the program:
1. Possibility to represent 1 calendar (gets out when saying nothing at opening of the program) (see Drawing 1) or 2 calendars (see Drawing 2).
2. A count is to two intervals separately (it is determined by the program setting).
3. Possibility to copy the intervals in a clipboard in a format: DD.MM.RPDD - DD.MM.PPPR for each calendar separately, where:
DD is a day, MM is a month, YYYY is a year.
4. Possibility to propose a present date in calendars.
5. Possibility to propose an initial date as the eventual date of the previous count of intervals in calendars.
6. Possibility to override the reflection of one or two calendars.
7. Possibility to represent a program window over other windows.
8. Terms can be set in limits from - 3650 a to 3650 twenty-four hours inclusive (except 0). Terms are less zero, necessary for the count of running intervals of twenty-four hours.
9. The terms accepted in the program: 1 month - 30 days, 2 months - 60 days, 3 months - 90 days, 4 months - 120 days, 6 months - 180 days, 9 months - 270 days, 1 year - 365 days, 2 years - 730 days, 3 years - 1095 days, 4 years - 1460 days, 5 years - 1825 days, 10 years - 3650 days.
10. All terms entered outside the allowed interval are replaced by the maximum allowed. Dialed in non-digital format automatically reset to zero.
11. Status of the program - Freeware.
The game "Overtaken" for the ZX Spectrum platform.
A small instruction on the program.
This game is an analogue of a logical-board game.
The rules of the game: you need to go through one round with all four chips and place four chips hardly diagonally near your base.
You can play from one to four players.
Players roll the dice alternately. When the number 6 drops out, you can put your chip on the field.
If during the course of a move, one chip becomes on the field, which is occupied by another player's chip, then that chip is removed from the playing field to the base.
When the number 6 falls out - the player makes another move.
If there is an opportunity to make several moves, then you need to move through the lists with the keys Q - up and A - down.
The game was written back in 1993 in BASIC, and then compiled into machine codes.
Unfortunately, the source code of the program is lost forever :(, therefore, it is not possible to upgrade the program.
This concerns the addition of one or two computers to the game as rivals.